EVOLUTION 4 Front Splitter
Fitment is for any 15-20 GT350R or standard GT350 with an OEM R front splitter installed.
Improving on the already feature filled EVOLUTION 3; the EVOLUTION 4 brings to the table another round of enhancements. What really sets the 4 apart is the integration of proprietary Delignit wear blocks. Six high wear, low friction pieces of Delignit are machined specifically for this specialized front splitter. This is endurance car technology brought to the weekend track rat or semi-pro race car. Material and application literally pulled directly from the ranks of LeMans, DTM, NASCAR, and F1.
Delignit wear blocks will cost roughly $60 each to replace, but will extended the longevity of your splitter for several seasons beyond its ‘normal’ service life. They can be ordered individually, as needed, or you can pick up a couple extra blocks, if you’re familiar with your local tracks and already know which areas experience the most wear on your splitter.
Delignit is a Beech based composite that is created under extreme heat and pressure. This yields a wood bond that’s ultra dense and not found in nature. Think in the lines of petrified wood. What this means to you is a rather light but ultra durable wear surface that not only will last, but will create minimal drag or upset the car’s balance, and not damage the track surface, like common steel or Ti parts. It’s 1/10th the weight of steel the same size but nearly ½ its strength, with 95% less friction.
Other features added to the 4 are:
- Conical slotted mount points. This will always ensure perfect fitment while also playing better with the low pressure air below the splitter.
- All 4’s will have the rear slotted to accept the ARCHETYPE RACING Strato Splitter Extension.
- The Delignit part numbers will be machined into the corresponding machined pocket that the Delignit mounts to, to ensure correct reorder of parts.
- Delignit will be mirrored, left and right. This is a value added feature that will allow you to move Delignit wear blocks from one pocket to the corresponding pocket on the opposite side, depending on which blocks have the most life and/or the areas of the splitter that wear on the track you’ll be running.
- The leading edge projection will be radiused to aid in airflow and also give the leading edge the ability to ride up onto a curb without wearing away as quickly.
- Delignit is recyclable! Yay!
This splitter utilizes the existing R splitter mounting holes with included longer hardware. You will also receive a pair of high quality billet aluminum 9.5" adjustable support rods and upper and lower mounts. Carbon fiber support rods are also available.
*Evolution Splitter will fit a GT350 with a standard front splitter but for perfect fitment, look at our GT350 Track Attack splitter that's made specificlly for the GT350's standard splitter.
*Additional lead time for carbon support rods.
*Free Shipping to 48 contiguous States
*Please contact us for international (+AK, HI) shipping quote
Allow three week lead time. If you need one for an NASA or IMSA event, please reach out for accellerated delivery.