SPECTRE Swan Neck Wing
The SPECTRE swan neck wing. 100% tailor made for the S550 Mustang. Everything from the uprights, the STILETTO trunk supports, and the airfoil were meticulously designed to conform to the S550's trunk shape, airflow, and overall bodylines.
The SPECTRE uprights are 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and machined to exacting tolerances. Each upright pair consists of 6 main components. All of which have hidden hardware for a very finished and smart look. Because who wants to see obvious nuts and bolts attaching everything? The standard SPECTRE utilizes a radial 12 degree adjustment ring with a single M6 stainless screw on each pivot to dial in your angle of attack.
The uprights will be factory finished in anodized solid satin black. In the pictures and previously shared renderings you will see the post machined windows which are available on the SPECTRE QUANTUM.
The goals for this swan neck design were simple.
Ultra low drag
A very clean appearance.
You will notice that the wing height is reminiscent of the GT4 but that's really where the similarities end. Quick specs for the airfoil are: 72" span, 11" chord, and a thickness of 1.1" Through CFD, taking into account the airflow and downdraft produced by the car, this airfoil design yields goal reaching numbers, in both low drag and optimum downforce. CFD was performed with the wing mounted on the car for more real world data and results. The wing was not run in CFD in space (clean air) for optimum numbers. Angle of attack adjustments for the SPECTRE are neutral to +12 degrees, in 1 degree increments.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum Uprights
- Full Carbon Fiber Construction Airfoil
- Optimized Design for S550
- Ships With All Stainless Hardware, STILETTO Trunk Support Mounts, and Detailed Installation Instructions (Bolt on for GT350 R Trunk or GT500 CFTP Trunk)
- Utilizing the proprietary STILETTO Trunk Support, carbon fiber trunk lid can be used.
- You Can Always Upgrade to the 3D End Plates
- Shipping to 48 States is Included
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an International Shipping Quote