TEMPEST V1 Front Splitter
Fitment is for 2015-2020 standard GT350 front splitter.
There’s a new front splitter is on the scene! This masterpiece has all the projection you’ll need, for a track focused GT350. Where things get serious about this splitter is underneath. There is a lot of machining in this piece, to accommodate the countersunk and slotted mounting locations, lightening pockets, and lastly the recesses underneath that locate the optional proprietary Delignit Wear Blocks. The size of this splitter, along with the additional machining, and supplied Delignit, really cranks up the cost. To get the most absolute life of the TEMPEST, it was necessary to make Delignit optional. Maintaining these blocks will keep your TEMPEST in service for many seasons.
Other features added to the TEMPEST are:
- Tapered and slotted mount points. This will always ensure perfect fitment while also playing better with the low pressure air below the splitter.
- All TEMPESTS will have the rear slotted to accept the ARCHETYPE RACING Strato Splitter Extension. (Sold Separately)
- TEMPEST will ship with a pairs of support rods, wheel wickers, and all of the stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Wind fence is fixed with machined aluminum brackets and stainless mounting hardware.
- If optioned, the Delignit part numbers will be machined into the corresponding machined pocket that the Delignit mounts to, to ensure correct reorder of parts.
- The leading edge projection will be radiused to aid in airflow and also give the leading edge the ability to ride up onto a curb without wearing away as quickly.
- Allow three week lead time. If you need one for an NASA or IMSA event, please reach out for accellerated delivery.